I really hope these aren't the campaign images because the gross overuse of Photoshop in them is criminal. Why even hire a model like Freja if you're going to alter her face so much?
After seeing this whole set I want to believe that these are just lookbook images, because these as a campaign would be pretty disappointing. I mean, when was a Max Mara campaign ever shot in black & white? And I know their campaigns are usually pretty minimal, but this would be taking things to an extreme. The images also seem too raw and bland to be a fully formed ad campaign. I don't know....what do you think? Actual campaign? Or something else?
Also, thanks again to the anonymous commenter for the tip! You're like my very own fairy god mother. :)
Image Credits: Max Mara Mexico Facebook
Popular
-
Me and my good friend Dejan will be tattooing at the Capital City Tattoo Convention March 18,19,20th Message me or Dejan for more info on bo...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Jennifer H. Fortin , who shared this dragonfly tattoo on her back: Jennifer tells us how this tattoo came to li...
-
Yesterday we saw work from an Italian artist, today we are admiring ink I spotted on the subway last month that originated in Sweden. I met ...
-
One of the things I enjoy the most about Freja's recent panoply of editorials is that they have given us the opportunity to see her work...
-
I met Blaise on a sunny spring day near the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street. He has a lot of ink, the majority of which was tattooed by...
-
I dont do many hand tats cause most people want some wack ass shit. But this was fun as hell. Did this right befor we took off to the Islan...
-
Earlier this week, I posted about my experience on Ink Master , getting a tribal tattoo that was inspired by my upbringing in Hawai'i. ...
-
Check out that hair! Check out that body! Check out that clear, tattoo-free skin! I had pretty much given up hope that Freja would snag any ...










0 comments:
Posting Komentar