I feel like trying something different today. Since some of you find what I have to say so repetitive and boring, I'm going to save myself all the time and effort that it takes and leave it up to you all to come up with something new and meaningful to say. So if you don't like what's written here, now is your chance to do it your way. Yay! The comments are open. The editorial is below. Be respectful of each others opinions and have fun. :)
Cinnamon Girl
Dossier #6 2010
Ph: Cass Bird
Styling: Gillian Wilkins
Image Credits: My scans
Popular
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
Today is my last day working at adrenaline from now on i will be working at Sacred Heart Tattoo 725 Nelson St. 604-647-0826 Also again...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...











0 comments:
Posting Komentar