I just wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU to all of you out there for visiting this blog and making it the place that it is today. Of course it wouldn't exist without Freja, but more importantly, it wouldn't exist without you. For it is because of your excitement, encouragement, and participation that I continue to keep this going. And yeah, I guess it doesn't hurt that Freja's had an amazing year filled to the brim with great work. (So much so that Design Scene called 2010 Freja's year.) But if you fans weren't so dedicated and loyal, it wouldn't really matter that much, would it? Never underestimate the power of a large and loud fan base, especially in the age of the internet! ;)
So I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, full of good cheer, laughter, and times. If you don't celebrate Christmas, may the simple pleasures of life be enough of a reason for celebration. Thank you all so much, and I look forward to seeing what 2011 will bring to us all.
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar