Did this little guy a while ago on a good client who sometimes ventures down to the city from his cabin on Grouse Mountain.
Popular
-
Today's tattooed poet is Traci Brimhall , who shares this single word with us: Traci explains: "I got my tattoo last April during t...
-
Inilah foto tattoo Syahrini yang beredar di internet yang memperlihatkan tattoo Syahrini terdapat di bagian perut bawahnya. Saking asyiknya ...
-
Paris was one frenetic whirl of big designers names and shows. Freja easily had her best showing here out of all the cities, adding to the t...
-
Had alot of fun with this one. All the black is healed and a couple scars under there. Healed photos soon.
-
We have touch down in Paris! After a disappointing absence at Dries Van Noten yesterday, Freja finally made her first runway appearance in P...
-
Check out this interesting tattoo on the inside of John's upper left arm: This piece was inked at Top Hat Tattoo in Rocky Point on Long...
-
This Knife is massive like a foot and a half long. Sometimes doing really simple big tattoos is fun.
-
Back at the end of August, I met a woman in Borders Penn Plaza who shared this tattoo: This tattoo depicts Lourdes (officially, Our Lady Of ...
-
I really love this set of backstage pictures so I had to post them. Marni also happens to be one of my favorite brands. Isn't it kind of...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar