Here's a little addendum to the Interview Magazine editorial I just posted. Continuing on with the trend of model emerging as a personality in her own right, Freja's featured in the "contributors" section of the magazine:
Even if the model appears in the main editorial, she doesn't always get this spotlight. In fact, it's more a rarity than a common occurrence. I think the models that get this feature are ones like Kate Moss, Lara Stone and Daria Werbowy. So no matter how inconsequential something like this may seem, I think it's a pretty big deal and speaks loudly of Freja's rising status as a model.
Image Credits: My Scan
Popular
-
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
-
Tattoo 3D (3dimensi) ini biasanya dibuat di lengan atau badan dan dibuat untuk memberikan kesan gambar realistis. Terkadang memberikan kes...
-
So another friend wanted another ship hahahaha. i should just make a portfolio full of them. we are going to add a mermaid along the bottom ...
-
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
-
Big news of the day is the release of the annual Pirelli calendar in Moscow. With Karl at the helm, is it any surprise that Freja is includ...
-
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Chalk it up to a holiday weekend here in the states, lack of new Freja news, and the fact that I thi...
-
For the 11th consecutive time in her career, Freja walked in the Marc Jacobs show last night. In fact, she closed the show wearing a shimme...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Will Roby. It is also the birth date of the philosopher, Ludwig Wittgenstein . You might think these two items ...
-
Here is a collection of what I like to call model boards from this past season's shows. A range of designers are represented, but Freja...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar