View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011
Home
»
Tattoo Selebriti
» Tattoo Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber's Tattoo
Tattoo Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber's Tattoo
Tattoo Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber's Tattoo
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Chanel Haute Couture
As expected, Freja walked for Chanel Haute Couture earlier tonight. Other perennial Karl favorites like Milana Keller, Snejana Onopka, Sasha...
Usher in the New Year with a Hugs and Kisses Monster!
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
Mythology
Big news of the day is the release of the annual Pirelli calendar in Moscow. With Karl at the helm, is it any surprise that Freja is includ...
Official Site?
Word of an official site for Freja appeared today on various fashion forums. The URL frejabeha.com was a non-functional site the last time ...
Meisel's Runway
Thanks to the hard work of tFS member Diciassette (17), we now have complete scans of the mega 80 page Vogue Italia editorial. If you want t...
Felicia Shares a Cool Peacock and an Homage to Her Favorite Horror Films
A few months back, I met a woman named Felicia in Penn Station. She has several tattoos, but she offered up this particular peacock from her...
Blast from the Past
I came across an old editorial this weekend and I just had to post it: Is It Better to be Alone? Vogue Italia November 2005 Ph: Bruce Weber ...
One Last Front Line Report
New York fashion week is officially over and the tents are being taken down for the last time. Bittersweet moment for all those involved I...
A Construction Worker Who Collects Rocks
Since we're sitting firmly in the quiet that comes post show season and pre campaign casting frenzy, I thought I'd share this snapsh...
Freja's Place Within the Cult of the Model
Freja seems to be getting more and more press these days. Not only does she have an editorial in the February issue of Vogue UK, but she...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar