Last month, while shopping at Marshall's on 6th Avenue in Manhattan, I spotted a woman with this cool tattoo on her right arm:
This Japanese-style rooster, accompanied with cherry blossoms, belongs to Janayna.
Janayna was visiting from Brazil.
I didn't get much information, other than that the artist is also from Brazil.
Thanks to Janayna for sharing her tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.
If you are reading this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
While we wait for the first Milan sighting, I'd thought I have a little fun here. In one corner we have Lily Donaldson, the blond hair, ...
-
Our second tattooed poet of the day is Michael Torres. Michael sent in photos of two tattoos, including this one: Michael informs us that th...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
-
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
-
I met Blaise on a sunny spring day near the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street. He has a lot of ink, the majority of which was tattooed by...
-
I know we've been a little sparse with our posting of late, but we're coming back with a bang. Last February, I met Ryan in my local...
-
On our way back to New York after a brief stint in Boston, we stopped in Northampton to visit our friends, Anne and Liz. At their house, I m...
-
Last fall, I met Orlando near F.I.T. and posted some of his tattoos in December. I had wanted to get clearer photos, but I hadn't been a...
-
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar