View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Senin, 17 September 2012
Home
»
Librarian Tattoos
,
links
» A Day Off and Some Librarian Tattoos
A Day Off and Some Librarian Tattoos
I hadn't prepared a post for today but a friend messaged me on Facebook with
this link
, which shares "11 Amazing Library Tattoos".
Go check it out and you'll see cool stuff like this one:
from Mental_floss post by
Jill Harness
Enjoy!
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Niki Returns with a New Tattoo by Dr. Lakra
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
Two Gun Salute
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
Sarah's Thighmond
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
Sexy Girl Tattoos
Tattoo Sexy Wanita - Sexy Girl Tattoos
Musician Monday: A Trio of Tattoos from Justin Y. of Everyone Dies in Utah
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
The Final Tally - Milan
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
Fort St. John !
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
LAST DAY
Today is my last day working at adrenaline from now on i will be working at Sacred Heart Tattoo 725 Nelson St. 604-647-0826 Also again...
Michael and The Legend of Zelda
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Josh Fernandez
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar