Well, we seem to be taking care of a lot of our orphan posts earlier in the month than later, as I expected. Our next piece is from Jon, who I met in Herald Square back in June. He was visiting New York from England, and his travelling companion, Marjo, shared her tattoo with us back in July here.
Jon let me snap a photo of his leg, which is a take on one of those torn flesh motifs:
Note you can see Marjo in the background, rocking a pretty cool leg piece.
I don't have much more to say about Jon's tattoo, which I dubbed "Molten Flesh Tear," other than he credited to an artist named Mick J at Blue Dragon Tattoo in Brighton, England. I did find the following reference pictures on Mick J's MySpace page:
Thanks to Jon for sharing with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.
If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
-
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
-
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
-
One of the drawbacks of approaching folks in Penn Station as I pass through after work is that, if they're waiting for a train, and thei...
-
I met Carlos at the New York City Tattoo Convention earlier this month, and he shared this great tattoo: Carlos told me that this tattoo wa...
-
Had alot of fun with this one. All the black is healed and a couple scars under there. Healed photos soon.
-
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
-
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...
-
Earlier this month, I met Josean, who was sitting waiting for a downtown express train at the 72nd Street subway stop on the Upper West Side...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar