Last year we got a pleasant surprise from a reader named Patti, who shared a stunning floral sleeve, which we posted in September.
One of the problems with interviewing people with sleeves is that it is hard to document the great work, especially when I've met them on the street. Even a collage of sleeve segments doesn't always do justice to the amazing workmanship and detail that goes into the hours of creating a sleeve.
Fortunately for me, and by extension, you the readers of Tattoosday, Patti has stayed in touch, and she just sent me the link to a YouTube video chronicling her new peacock sleeve. Check it out:
Patti's amazing work was done by Ben Reigle (who also composed the music in the clip) at Blueprint Gallery in Hadley, Massachusetts.
Thanks to Patti for keeping me posted on her new sleeve!
This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.
If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
-
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
-
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
-
One of the drawbacks of approaching folks in Penn Station as I pass through after work is that, if they're waiting for a train, and thei...
-
I met Carlos at the New York City Tattoo Convention earlier this month, and he shared this great tattoo: Carlos told me that this tattoo wa...
-
Had alot of fun with this one. All the black is healed and a couple scars under there. Healed photos soon.
-
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
-
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...
-
Earlier this month, I met Josean, who was sitting waiting for a downtown express train at the 72nd Street subway stop on the Upper West Side...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar