At the end of July 2012, I bumped into Emily on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan.
By her estimates, she has "about twenty" tattoos.
She offered up this stunning piece that wraps around her forearm:
Best to click on the image to see it in greater detail.
This hybrid sugar skull butterfly is a custom piece designed and tattooed by Brad Stevens at New York Adorned.
A piece by Brad appeared previously on Tattoosday here, back in August 2010.
Emily blogs over at Rougetheday.com.
Thanks to Emily for sharing this great tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2013 Tattoosday.
If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
-
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
-
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
-
One of the drawbacks of approaching folks in Penn Station as I pass through after work is that, if they're waiting for a train, and thei...
-
I met Carlos at the New York City Tattoo Convention earlier this month, and he shared this great tattoo: Carlos told me that this tattoo wa...
-
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
-
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...
-
Earlier this month, I met Josean, who was sitting waiting for a downtown express train at the 72nd Street subway stop on the Upper West Side...
-
The other day we saw Olivia's " Hippie Chick ". With her was Kevin, who let me photograph his sleeve: Kevin explained that the...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar