At the end of July 2012, I bumped into Emily on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan.
By her estimates, she has "about twenty" tattoos.
She offered up this stunning piece that wraps around her forearm:
Best to click on the image to see it in greater detail.
This hybrid sugar skull butterfly is a custom piece designed and tattooed by Brad Stevens at New York Adorned.
A piece by Brad appeared previously on Tattoosday here, back in August 2010.
Emily blogs over at Rougetheday.com.
Thanks to Emily for sharing this great tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2013 Tattoosday.
If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
Here's a little addendum to the Interview Magazine editorial I just posted. Continuing on with the trend of model emerging as a persona...
-
When I went to the NYC Urban Tattoo Convention last weekend, I was expecting a lot, but I wasn't anticipating walking out with a fresh ...
-
At the end of August, I spotted a couple near the entrance to Penn Station on Seventh Avenue. The woman had a bunch of tattoos, the man did ...
-
We recently received the following contribution from one of our Canadian readers, Petrina: Petrina credits the original artwork of this beet...
-
Freja's amazing season, especially in Paris, is getting recognition elsewhere . :) Nice to see other people keeping tabs and appreciatin...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Iris Cushing. Iris sent us this photo: Iris explains: "This is a drawing by the poet Elizabeth Bishop , ...
-
I will be working the Calgary Tattoo Convention Oct 14-16 with Mr. Dave Green and Jason Schroder if you would like to get some work done ple...
-
This summer outside of Penn Station, on the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street, I met Steven & Melissa, who marked their friendship wi...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar