Now some links for your weekend consumption:
Friend Brian Grosz appeared on Fox 411 on Tuesday (February 12) here. As a contributor writer for Needles and Sins, Brian chimed in on the subject at hand, "Are Reality TV and Pro Sports Helping Tattoos Go Mainstream?"
Sure enough, Colin Kaepernick makes another appearance.....
[Note: I meant to post that two weekends ago when I was in Los Angeles, but it never went live. Better late than never....].
People who follow UFC should know who Ronda Rousey is. Last weekend she made history by defending her title as the first UFC Women's Bantamweight champion (as reported here, among many places). Why do I even care? We here at Tattoosday are fans, ever since meeting Ronda in Penn Station and interviewing her about her Olympic-inspired ink (here) back in 2009. Congrats Ronda!
One of my friends from college alerted me to this interview of Baba Austin, at Vintage Tattoo Art Parlor. The interviewer is senior at my alma mater, Occidental College, which is in close proximity to the Highland Park neighborhood where the shop is located.
Popular
-
The picture above basically sums up what I've said to my life these past three weeks. But no matter now because the end is near and in a...
-
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...
-
The schedule for the tents is up! NY fashion week will start Thursday, September 10th and end one week later on Thursday, September 17th. K...
-
Freja opened the DSquared2 FW0910 show this morning in Milan. She walked out carrying a big cup of Starbucks, perhaps needing the caffeine ...
-
Fashion week has started. Will Freja be present? Here is her New York show tally from last season: Alexander Wang Derek Lam Diesel (O) Herve...
-
This season is turning out to be quite the big one for Freja in terms of campaigns. We just got news that she will be in the upcoming FW0910...
-
I'm not sure why it has taken so long to post Alex's tattoos - when I met him at the end of May in K-Mart @ Penn Station, I was tota...
-
Yup, she's still got it. That slightly aloof attitude, too cool smirk, and unhurried gait. @ :25 @1:00 In an industry that changes faste...
-
Michael, whose Calvin tattoo was featured in the previous post here , also shared this cool piece from his right arm: Michael explained the ...
-
Considering that some of the best tattoos I have seen over the years (check some of them out here ), the following casting call would seem t...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar