Just some news and upcoming things to be aware of:
-In case you forgot, the Chanel Haute Couture show is set for this Tuesday, January 26th.
-Freja's made it onto her first cover of the year. Nevermind that it's shot by Karl, features three other models (Heidi, Abbey Lee, Baptiste), and is for Numero Homme. A cover is still a cover.
-Look for a new editorial shot by Terry Richardson in the upcoming March issue of Vogue Nippon. A preview can be seen here, and below thanks to tFS member s'gnac.
-Speaking of upcoming work, don't forget that we have the Spur story and the Purple editorial to look forward to. Not to mention that New York fashion week begins in a matter of days.
Busy busy! As happy as I am for all this new work, I sure hope Freja isn't overworking herself to exhaustion. Remember to take care of yourself girl.
Image Credits: journaux.fr, snap by tFS member s'gnac
Popular
-
It's about damn time. Vogue UK August 2010 Ph: Josh Olins I love this cover and think Freja looks great. I tend to be overly critical so...
-
I met Kitty back in May at a Starbucks at the corner of 31st and 7th in Manhattan. She is an actress and children's book illustrator. Sh...
-
When I ran into Anthony last month in Penn Station, he was happy to share the beginning stage of what he envisions to be a full leg piece, ...
-
I'm not going to lie. There are a lot of quality books out on the shelves of your local bookstore (if you still have one) that showcase ...
-
Yesterday we saw work from an Italian artist, today we are admiring ink I spotted on the subway last month that originated in Sweden. I met ...
-
A couple weeks ago, I met a woman on the West 4th Street subway platform after I noticed her last name inscribed on her back. This tattoo, h...
-
-To coincide with the arrival of spring accessories on his e-commerce site , Alexander Wang is releasing a behind the scenes video of his SS...
-
Happy New Years from us here at Tattoosday! We still have some old 2011 encounters to recall which, for one reason or another, got postponed...
-
Been thinking about this for a while now....do you think Freja will land on the cover of Vogue Paris any time soon? I keep going back and fo...
-
This is an awesome owl that I spotted back in October. I met Matty outside of Penn Station and he explained that he was travelling through F...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar