Despite how I may or may not feel, I'm still happy that Freja has been landing some great work lately. It's actually quite impressive to look at her track record for the year so far.
-Vogue Italia with Meisel
-Vogue Paris with Inez and Vinoodh
-Vogue Nippon with Terry
-Vogue UK with Josh Olins
It doesn't really get any better than that folks. No other model so far can boast of these high caliber accomplishments for 2010, so brava Freja. Whether you've changed or not, you sure are working your ass off.
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
-
Not only can you see Freja in the pages of mainstream magazines ads for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Valentino; you can also see her all over t...
-
Yes, you Karl Lagerfeld. You, who have been the biggest and most loyal supporter of Freja. You, designer of Chanel, Fendi and up until this ...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Easily my favorite backstage picture to come out of this past season. What a great moment to capture on camera. I just love the spontaneity ...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar