-A big thank you goes to reader Tima for directing me to the Luisaviaroma blog and the Freja pictures posted there:
In case you don't know, Luisaviaroma is a super high-end luxury online retailer. I've spent many hours browsing the site, making completely unattainable wish-lists. Sigh. But it looks like their buyers started a blog just last fashion week and documented some of their experiences at the shows. Various model pics abound so take a look. And thanks again Tima!
-I came across a small feature on Blouson Noir in the March 2010 issue of Jalouse. It's in French, so if you can read it, I'm sure it will be very informative. I'm posting it mostly because we haven't seen the smaller picture yet. (But now that I stop to think about it, I'm pretty sure this was already posted on tFS a while ago. Aaah, oh well....)
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...





0 comments:
Posting Komentar