View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Rabu, 26 Januari 2011
Home
» » new projects coming up
new projects coming up
Last week was a bit slow but it gave me time to catch up on some drawings.
Starting some fun new stuff in the next couple weeks.
Here is a peek of the start to a old friend from high schools arm.
This is the room where all the magic happens.
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
Paris Recap
Paris was one frenetic whirl of big designers names and shows. Freja easily had her best showing here out of all the cities, adding to the t...
Inilah Foto Tattoo Syahrini
Inilah foto tattoo Syahrini yang beredar di internet yang memperlihatkan tattoo Syahrini terdapat di bagian perut bawahnya. Saking asyiknya ...
Lourdes on Lourdes
Back at the end of August, I met a woman in Borders Penn Plaza who shared this tattoo: This tattoo depicts Lourdes (officially, Our Lady Of ...
Tattoo Kepala (Album 3)
Tattoo Kepala ini biasanya dibuat di bagian kepala yang dicukur gundul. Sedangkan gambar tattoonya kebanyakan seperti wajah orang. Tattoo ka...
I Link, Therefore I Am
Modeling this after one of my favorite poetry blogs (Thank you, Ron Silliman ), here's my attempt to share some links.... Photo by Micha...
Born on the Third of July (Dispatch from the Urban Tattoo Convention, Part 2)
When I went to the NYC Urban Tattoo Convention last weekend, I was expecting a lot, but I wasn't anticipating walking out with a fresh ...
Dominance
If you've been keeping track, Freja's opened and/or closed 13 shows so far this season. She's coming awfully close to her SS07 s...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Jennifer H. Fortin
Today's tattooed poet is Jennifer H. Fortin , who shared this dragonfly tattoo on her back: Jennifer tells us how this tattoo came to li...
The Many Faces of Beauty
Out of all of the pictures that come out of fashion month, model beauty shots are some of my favorites. I love seeing models transform from ...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar