To all my clients and people i have worked with at Adrenaline it has been a great 2.5 years but starting August 15th i will be working at Sacred Heart Tattoo on Nelson st. just around the corner. big thanx to David Nixon, all of the people i have worked with, clients, and people i have met with out you all this wouldnt be possible.
Check out Sacred Hearts Web Site www.sacredhearttattoo.ca
Now its one more day of tattooing and then a week long bike trip.
Popular
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
While we wait for the first Milan sighting, I'd thought I have a little fun here. In one corner we have Lily Donaldson, the blond hair, ...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
-
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...
-
Looking back to May, I wanted to share this tattoo from Kate that I photographed at the New York City Tattoo Convention : You can tell from ...
-
Last week at the Sailor Jerry free tattoo event at The Gutter in Williamsburg (recounted here ), I caught up with Ashley after getting my ...
-
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
-
Hooray! Starting off fashion month with an appearance at Rag and Bone! And it looks like Freja is growing her hair out and she has bangs aga...
-
I met Mitch last month on the Upper West Side, near the 72nd Street Subway Station. I spotted him and his seventeen or eighteen tattoos and ...
-
A couple months back, I ran into a woman during the afternoon rush hour in Penn Station who had this amazing tattoo on her right thigh: Turn...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar