In what must have looked odd to passers-by, I interviewed Vickie in Penn Station the day after Halloween. I'm guessing that she and her friend had attended costume parties the night before. What interested me most was Vickie's ink. She "lost count" of how many tattoos she has, and she offered up this wonderful piece on her upper left arm:
This tattoo, whose name is "Trixie," was designed and inked by Tatu Baby, who works out of Chico's Marked 4 Life, in Miami.
She also wanted to point out that, in Trixie's right hand, she's holding blood money:
Thanks to Vickie for sharing Trixie with us here on Tattoosday!
Popular
-
We recently received the following contribution from one of our Canadian readers, Petrina: Petrina credits the original artwork of this beet...
-
In somewhat of a surprise, Freja walked in and opened the Valentino Haute Couture F/W 10.11 show earlier today in Paris. Surprising because...
-
Last month I ran into a young lady who called herself "Good Time Sam" in Penn Station. She was very enthusiastic about sharing one...
-
I met Vicki at the DeKalb Avenue subway station in Brooklyn last month and I had to ask her about this tattoo. This design is a half-woman,...
-
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...
-
This koi is swimming upstream on Amanda's left arm. Talking to her in Penn Station, Amanda explained that she was "really interest...
-
I know it's way too early to be thinking about the SS11 runway season, but London has just announced it's schedule. Brands like Bur...
-
This incredible back piece belongs to Aisha, a former New Yorker who now resides in Florida. I met her last month at the corner of 36th Stre...
-
We were anticipating it, expecting it, demanding it. And now it's here and it's true. Freja has the March 2010 cover of Vogue Italia...


0 comments:
Posting Komentar