Just a quick post for Friday.
Earlier this week, I met Dave on the West 4th Street platform and took a picture of this tattoo on his leg:
I like this skull because it's so unusual. It has the feel of a sugar skull, but it's not quite, It's certainly not your typical piece, and the neon colors really make it jump off the skin.
He got this about three years ago at a shop in Atlanta called the Ink Spot.
Thanks to Dave for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.
If you are reading this on another web site other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
In this, our last post from the 2013 New York City Tattoo Convention , we're looking at a huge rib piece offered up by Mark: Along with ...
-
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
-
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
-
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
-
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
-
Not only can you see Freja in the pages of mainstream magazines ads for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Valentino; you can also see her all over t...
-
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
-
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...
-
I met Adrian last month on a fluke - I was on the D train headed to Brooklyn going to a dentist's appointment, having left work early. I...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar