I recently got to try a new beverage, produced by White Mule Farms.
It's called Spodee and is, indeed, "wine with a kick".
I'm more of a beer guy, but I will drink wine from time to time with my oenophile wife.
Spodee is based on the legend of "a Depression era hooch that mixed up homemade country wines with garden herbs, spices and moonshine."
I enjoyed the bottle I had, which was a hearty 36 proof mule kick that was a sweet treat indeed. The bottle described it as "grape wine with natural chocolate flavor," and it certainly came across strong. My wife took a sip and crinkled her nose, expressing her distaste. Bad for her, good for me! I didn't have to share any of my Spodee!
I like it because it is different, and I love the old-timey milk bottle Spodee comes in.
Spodee is only on sale in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but it can be acquired through mail order to open states (here).
We don't endorse a lot of hooch here on the pages of Tattoosday, but Spodee is definitely worth a try!
Check out more about Spodee below.
Popular
-
Tattoo Kepala ini biasanya dibuat di bagian kepala yang dicukur gundul. Sedangkan gambar tattoonya kebanyakan seperti wajah orang. Tattoo ka...
-
Inilah foto tattoo Syahrini yang beredar di internet yang memperlihatkan tattoo Syahrini terdapat di bagian perut bawahnya. Saking asyiknya ...
-
Paris was one frenetic whirl of big designers names and shows. Freja easily had her best showing here out of all the cities, adding to the t...
-
With last week's double shot of Inkmaster's second season (two episodes for the price of one!) and Tattoo Rescue , you'd think ...
-
One of the things I enjoy the most about Freja's recent panoply of editorials is that they have given us the opportunity to see her work...
-
I met Blaise on a sunny spring day near the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street. He has a lot of ink, the majority of which was tattooed by...
-
I met Amy back in June while walking in Penn Station. She has a lot of tattoos, and offered up these chickens: Amy told me that she got thes...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Laura Goode . I had the distinct pleasure of recommending a shop to Laura back in January when she was planning...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar