I recently got to try a new beverage, produced by White Mule Farms.
It's called Spodee and is, indeed, "wine with a kick".
I'm more of a beer guy, but I will drink wine from time to time with my oenophile wife.
Spodee is based on the legend of "a Depression era hooch that mixed up homemade country wines with garden herbs, spices and moonshine."
I enjoyed the bottle I had, which was a hearty 36 proof mule kick that was a sweet treat indeed. The bottle described it as "grape wine with natural chocolate flavor," and it certainly came across strong. My wife took a sip and crinkled her nose, expressing her distaste. Bad for her, good for me! I didn't have to share any of my Spodee!
I like it because it is different, and I love the old-timey milk bottle Spodee comes in.
Spodee is only on sale in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but it can be acquired through mail order to open states (here).
We don't endorse a lot of hooch here on the pages of Tattoosday, but Spodee is definitely worth a try!
Check out more about Spodee below.
Popular
-
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
-
So another friend wanted another ship hahahaha. i should just make a portfolio full of them. we are going to add a mermaid along the bottom ...
-
Big news of the day is the release of the annual Pirelli calendar in Moscow. With Karl at the helm, is it any surprise that Freja is includ...
-
Tattoo 3D (3dimensi) ini biasanya dibuat di lengan atau badan dan dibuat untuk memberikan kesan gambar realistis. Terkadang memberikan kes...
-
Our second tattooed poet today, Joolz Denby , hails from Great Britain. Not only is she a tattooed poet, she is a tattoo artist, as well, t...
-
As expected, Freja walked for Chanel Haute Couture earlier tonight. Other perennial Karl favorites like Milana Keller, Snejana Onopka, Sasha...
-
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
-
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Chalk it up to a holiday weekend here in the states, lack of new Freja news, and the fact that I thi...
-
Word of an official site for Freja appeared today on various fashion forums. The URL frejabeha.com was a non-functional site the last time ...
-
Craig Arend of Altamira has a really interesting interview with Faith Kates up on his site. As far as modeling goes, Faith is a pretty imp...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar