So a good client from out of town was on her way back from a family trip to Mexico and had 5 hours to kill with her layover in Vancouver so she jumped on the train and got a quick tattoo while waiting for her next flight. The anchor is fresh and the rats get fat is healed from a couple months ago when i was up north doing a guest spot at Mulitia Tattoo.
Popular
-
When I went to the NYC Urban Tattoo Convention last weekend, I was expecting a lot, but I wasn't anticipating walking out with a fresh ...
-
Our next tattooed poet is David Tomas Martinez, who hails from Houston. David, as you can see in his photo, has a lot of tattoos. He also ha...
-
It's hard to believe that it has been three years since Michael Jackson's tragic passing. It only seems fitting that we pay our res...
-
Last month I met Maria on the West 4th Street subway platform. She had this interesting tattoo on the upper right side of her back, and I wa...
-
Here's a little addendum to the Interview Magazine editorial I just posted. Continuing on with the trend of model emerging as a persona...
-
If you read Freja's blog yesterday you probably caught this little bit of info: After a couple of beautiful relaxing days by the saltwat...
-
This summer outside of Penn Station, on the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street, I met Steven & Melissa, who marked their friendship wi...
-
At the end of August, I spotted a couple near the entrance to Penn Station on Seventh Avenue. The woman had a bunch of tattoos, the man did ...
-
It's not unusual to occasionally run into someone who's been featured on the blog before, especially in my neighborhood, but this mo...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar